NARA Summer Camp
Come Out and Play With Us!
The NARA Summer Camp, held at NARA Park in Acton, is operated by the Town of Acton Recreation Department and is open to both residents and non-residents ages 4 to 15.
The camp runs from June to August offering 10 weekly themed sessions and providing age appropriate activities including arts and crafts, nature, boating, music, drama, sports activities, group challenges, swimming, optional field trips and more.
Outside Performers/Activities Coming to Camp:
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018: Rainforest Reptile Show
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018: Bubble Soccer (Ages 8+) – Must fill out signed waiver to participate.
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018: Flying High Frisbee Dog Show
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018: Musician Roger Tincknell Performance
Weekly Special Activities at Camp (No extra fees):
- Tuesdays: Archery (Ages 8+) – Must fill out signed waiver to participate.
- Fridays: Biking Program – Learn to Ride (Ages 4-7); Mountain Biking (Ages 8+)
- Please Note: You must bring your own bike and helmet to participate in the Biking Program.
All dates may be subject to change.
Physicals and Immunization Records: NARA Camp is no longer accepting paper or hard copy physicals and immunizations. All medical records must be uploaded to CampDoc.com. Learn how to do this here.
NARA Camp is nut free! The snack bar does not sell any products with nuts. Please do not pack your child's lubnch with products that have nuts.
Camperships are available for Acton and Boxborough residents based on financial need through the Doli Atamian Campership Program. The application can be found at www.doliatamiancamperships.com, and you may want to contact them by email at email@example.com, or call at 978-515-3227. Applications are accepted throughout the summer.
We are a licensed recreation camp that complies with MA 105 CMR 430.000.