- Must be a registered voter residing in the State of Massachusetts
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must attend a MANDATORY training session
- Must have own transportation to polling location
- Prepare the poll site for voters
- Check in voters, distribute ballots, count ballots, etc.
- Assist other Poll Workers as needed
Hours and Location:
At minimum three hour shift as determined by the Precinct Warden at either the Jr. High School.
I want to apply!
You can apply to become an election worker by filling out the application and returning it to the clerk's office:
Acton Town Clerk, 472 Main Street, Acton, MA 01720;
or Fax: (978) 929-6340; or E-mail as attachment