News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/24/2020 4:58:00 PM to 4/25/2023 9:06:58 AM.
Acton Town News
Posted on: March 23, 2020
[ARCHIVED] COVID-19 Update - March 23, 2020 8:30PM
A daily update on the Town of Acton's response to the COVID-19 situation
Acton's COVID-19 Information Center
COVID-19 Response Updates for March 23, 2020 8:30 PM
- No confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Acton.
- Earlier today Governor Baker issued a "stay at home advisory" and has also required non-essential businesses to close to the public starting tomorrow through April 7th. View the full details at http://www.mass.gov
- All town buildings remain closed to the public.
- The transfer station is operating at normal hours with social distancing practices in place.
- The Board of Health met tonight to discuss further measures to help our community respond COVID-19 situation.
- Starting tonight we are activating our FM radio station WAEM 94.9 to provide information to residents. The Board of Health meeting was broadcast and stay tuned for more programming this week.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet between yourself and others to help decrease the transmission of COVID-19.
For comprehensive listing of updates on town services go to Acton’s COVID-19 Information Center: http://www.actonma.gov/covid19