Phone: (978) 929-6611
View the Human Services Committee Calendar
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to each meeting.
Minutes are available following approval
View the Committee Membership List
The Human Services Committee is charged to support, strengthen, and empower Acton residents and the community by ensuring access to a comprehensive range of community-based health and human services.
The Committee shall advise the Select Board on the following goals and priorities:
- To advocate for and support the role of the Human Services Department in the town of Acton.
- To identify and prioritize unmet and emerging human service needs in the community.
- To advise the Select Board and educate the community at large regarding these community trends/needs.
- To stimulate the development of new programs, services, and initiatives by public and private entities and/or partnerships to address human service-related needs in Acton.
- To recommend human services-related funding and best practices to the Select Board and Town Meeting members.